Take advange of programs you already use and love. Few quick updates to your account and a % of your purchases will go back to PRYAA. There is NO added expense or lose of savings on your part. Just great vendors trying to help other organizations. listed below are the ones we currently have. Scroll farther down the page to find more information on how to sign up.
1. Use the address below to set your charitable organization to PRYAA
SHOW PRYAA SOME LOVE
Once at the address above, log into your Amazon account and it will set up PRYAA as your organization of choice.
2. Ensure you always go to smile.amazon.com for all your amazon purchases. We recommend setting up a bookmark for easy access.
You are good to go. If you would like to see how much impact your donations have made you can
CLICK HERE for more details.
Exciting news on how you can continue your support of our kids through the Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association.
It is easy to enroll into this program and it works in conjunction to your Kroger Plus card. To enroll, please follow the instructions below. There is no further action required by you after you complete your enrollment.
This program does not ...impact your personal Kroger Plus benefits. It simply allows Kroger to donate to our non-profit organization, PRYAA.
Please follow the instructions below and thank you for your continued support of the Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association:
• Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. (Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association 64825)
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.